Colder days and nights mean it’s time to start thinking about how to keep your toes warm and dry. If you’re considering a great new pair of shoes for fall, why not combine style with comfort? Our store offers a wide variety of comfort shoes, including Dansko shoes in Basalt, CO.
What’s hot this fall
Not sure what you should be looking for? Consider any of the following styles:
- Low boots: Low boots are continuing to stay in style, offering less bulk while still providing all-weather comfort. They also allow bold fashionistas to show off their fun socks.
- Sandals: Yes, sandals are still popular in fall. Unless there’s snow on the ground, sandals are always a stylish choice.
- City walkers: Light sneakers that travel well are great for running errands, visiting museums or running to kids’ soccer games. It’s definitely possible to wear comfortable sneakers while remaining stylish.
- Flats: Flats are a great transition shoe away from the summer months and into brisker weather.
- Shearling boots: After seasons of UGG fatigue, shearling boots are making a comeback.
Popular brands to browse
Dansko is well known for their comfortable shoes, which are available in many types of styles. Their clogs are a staple among working women of all industries. If you’re looking to run weekend errands, Honor is a stylish sneaker for doing just that. People love their Dansko shoes in Basalt, CO.
Looking for a sturdy boot? Blundstone 500s, 550s and 585s remain classic boots for wet autumn weather. Their newer heeled versions are a great option for women looking for a fancier boot without sacrificing comfort and practicality. Rieker boots are also a popular option.
Taos offers supportive, low profile canvas sneakers that will be durable and comfortable during the transition away from sandals and into closed-toe shoes.
Birkenstocks are hugely popular among teens and young adults these days. As we head into fall, Birkenstock slides that don’t have a toe loop can be worn in crisper weather to make sandal season last as long as possible.
If you enjoy Birkenstocks, you’ll also like Naot. They’re also trendy but a bit more sophisticated and fashion-forward without being so earthy. Their Helm short boot will be popular this fall.
Hoka One One sells shoes that are excellent for people with foot problems or who need a little extra support. Orthopedic surgeons and podiatrists recommend this brand. Plus, they have comfortable rocker bottoms and come in a variety of fun colors.
Now that there’s cooler outdoor running weather, On is gaining popularity as running and walking shoes with well-constructed soles.
For men, Samuel Hubbard is popular for its variety of sizes and widths. They even have a double-wide offering.
Ready to get cozy indoors? Haflinger slippers are always an excellent choice for staying comfortable.
Tall boots, loafers and dress shoes may be less trendy this season, but they’re always good investment pieces to have in your closet.
When you’re ready to buy a new pair of shoes for fall, we’re here to help. At Midland Shoe, we have comfortable fall footwear available for you at our shoe store in Basalt, CO. Visit us today to find the most comfortable and best looking shoes for the season.