Are you gearing up for the cold Colorado winter and worried about whether your feet will make it through the season? Check this out before heading to local boot stores in Basalt, CO!
Boots for men
One of the most popular items men want to have in their winter fashion collection is a good pair of cold weather boots. And in some areas of the country, like Colorado, owning a pair of quality winter boots is essential—otherwise, your feet will be cold and not protected from the freezing outdoor temperatures. Here’s what every man needs to know about getting their footwear style on track:
- Desert boot: If you only own one pair of boots, make sure it’s a desert boot. This style of boot is perfect for wearing around town, out on a date, to holiday dinners and—depending on what you do for a living—for work. These are wonderful shoes for wearing to just about any event. Spend a little bit more money for quality and get a neutral color desert boot if you want a pair that will go with any outfit.
- Wingtip: For men looking for a simple, more classic winter fashion boot, they should opt for a pair of wingtip shoes. Wingtip shoes offer durability and are the go-to shoe look for late fall and winter events. Just keep them dry to extend their lifespan through several seasons.
- Chelsea boot: The Chelsea boot is a timeless piece of footwear perfect for men’s and women’s feet. They are classic, yet are still meant to be worn hard. It’s a simple boot that will take you where you need to be, and great for everyday activities and work. Want to always be ready to make an impression? Get a pair of Chelsea boots to add to your shoe collection!
Boots for women
Trendy boots, like Uggs, tend to hit the stores prior to the arrival of fall and winter—and if you are a woman, then you know how endless your choices seem. That’s because you do have a lot of options:
- Rain boots: Rain boots looked cute on you when you were a kid, they still look cute now and they have made a comeback recently. They are practical yet chic and can be worn just like regular boots. That means you can slip them on to run to the store, school or a coffee meetup, but also come home and wear them to work in the garden on damp days.
- Slouch boots: This old-school boot look is back! They have a rolled down, collapsed appearance. Get a pair in short or tall sizes and a variety of colors and textures—they pair well with fall and winter outfits.
- Combat boots: Though edgy, combat boots are both practical and also suitable for wearing to casual events. Get a pair that is waterproof with a trendy look and comfortable feel.
Of all the local boot stores in Basalt, CO, Midland Shoe is your best bet for finding all the winter boot trends you are looking for. Want brands like Sorel, Merrell and Uggs? Call or visit our store today!