As the seasons change, so must your wardrobe. How can you keep up with the rotating styles and demands of the fashion world? Neutral color shoes in Basalt, CO can help. This versatile footwear works with a variety of outfits.
What all can you wear with neutral color shoes? Your shoe store in Basalt, CO can help. Use the following guide to dress to the nines.
Mix and Match
The amazing thing about neutral color shoes in Basalt, CO is their ability to go with nearly everything. You can wear them with a neutral outfit or use them as a neutral accent with bolder colors.
While they are versatile, neutral tones should be used to balance your outfit. For example, a pair of white shoes (neutral) won’t work well with an all-red outfit. A better combination would be to wear those white shoes with a red outfit that has other white accents, such as a belt or handbag. Keep this balancing act in mind as you assemble your ensemble.
Consider Skin Tone
Do you have neutral color shoes in Basalt, CO that match your skin tone? If your shoes are the same color as your skin, it’s as if your shoes are invisible. They don’t stand out at all, which means you can wear anything you want with them. You’ve achieved the ultimate neutral look, so take advantage of it!
Avoid the Bore
Keep in mind that neutral can easily become “boring” if not used appropriately. Have fun with your neutral color shoes in Basalt, CO. Try different colors in your outfits. Remember, those shoes are versatile, so take advantage of their flexibility.
Find Fabulous Combos
If you’re ready to put your neutral color shoes in Basalt, CO to work, consider the following suggestions. Keep in mind, these aren’t hard and fast rules, but they offer combinations that usually provide a flattering look:
- Black shoes: With black shoes, consider wearing clothing that is red, green, blue, purple or turquoise to achieve a complementary style.
- White shoes: If you’ve picked up a pair of white shoes at your shoe store in Basalt, CO, pair them with any light neutral or pastel outfits that have other white accents.
- Beige/cream shoes: Purples, greens, medium pinks and turquoise go best with beige or cream shoes.
- Brown shoes: Your neutral brown shoes work well with medium to dark earth tones. Think burgundy, greens and rust colors.
- Light gray shoes: If you opt for a light pink, light purple or light yellow outfit, grab your light gray shoes to complete your ensemble.
- Dark gray shoes: These shoes work best with dark red, dark yellows and navy clothing.
Find the Perfect Pair
Would you like to complete your shoe collection with the perfect pair of neutral color shoes in Basalt, CO? Visit Midland Shoe today. As your go-to local shoe store in Basalt, CO, we specialize in shoes for the mountain lifestyle and for any season. We ensure that all of our shoes and accessories are top quality, and we offer the best customer service in the industry. Stop in to browse our amazing selection!