Trying to keep up with the latest boot trends can be more difficult than it might seem, which is why local boot stores in Basalt, CO are here to offer you some help this season. Take a look at a few of the boot trends that you should consider giving a try in 2018:
- Stiletto knee-high boots: Knee-high styled boots can help create the appearance of longer legs, and the stiletto heel will serve to add character to your look. If you want to keep your legs a bit warmer during the winter, you can opt for thigh-high boots that are equally as fashionable and trendy.
- Knee-high boots with flat sole: Even if heels aren’t your thing, you don’t have to miss out on the knee-high boot trend. There are several variations of the knee-high boot, including a flat sole option that can offer you increased stability as you maneuver through the winter season, without sacrificing any of the style.
- Laced boots: Shoelaces on boots are one of the top trends this winter, and they can help create a classic, comfortable look when used with boots. The simple addition of laces can completely diversify the look of any boot, be it low cut, quarter or knee-high length.
- Cowboy style boots: Cowboy boots have been in style for some time now, and that won’t slow down this winter season. Classical cowboy boots that come in bright colors with minimal decoration are particularly popular, but if you are looking for a little more flair, you can sift through numerous prints until you find one that suits you best.
- Riding boots: Fashionable riding boots offer the ultimate combination of comfort and style. The options for this style of boot are endless, and you can choose from a wide range of colors, textures and designs for the perfect pair.
- Wide-legged boot: Whether you are into a bold and more expressive look or you favor more laid back designs, wide-legged boots are a trend that has taken off for the fall and winter seasons this year. With so many choices out there, you will surely be able to find a pair that is just right for you.
- Half-height boots: If you want a boot with a bit of length, but you aren’t interested in knee- or thigh-high boots, half-height boots are just what you are looking for. You can choose just about any type of decoration or design, and you can also choose the heel option that you are most comfortable with.
If you need help selecting the right boots to add to your repertoire this season, come see us at Midland Shoe. We have been helping our customers select the right footwear since 1992, and we want to make sure that you find exactly what you are looking for so that you don’t miss out on the latest trends this year. For a one-of-a-kind boot store experience in Basalt, CO, make sure you pay us a visit today!