Midland Shoe is among your best options for boot stores in Basalt, CO. Besides offering Western and work boots, we also sell the latest styles for fall. Boots are an excellent addition to your fall wardrobe, and many consider buying a pair a good transition to the cooler temperatures. Here are boot style to consider this season that will add something special to your wardrobe:
- Stacked booties: When you see a style described as a “bootie,” that refers to ankle boots. The stacked bootie has a thick high heel along with ankle coverage. Since they have large heels, they give you extra height while also maintaining comfort. This style works for a variety of formal and casual occasions. Women frequently report being able to wear and walk in them all day without discomfort.
- Moto boot: These are taller casual boots with no heel. You can wear these for errands and the laid-back events that do not require a lot of wardrobe embellishment. Styles can be fairly inexpensive, but there are higher-end varieties available that can cost up to $2,400. They are offered in slip on and laced varieties, including some neo-Victorian styles.
- Dressy bootie: These are a formal version of the stacked bootie. They offer fashion freedom whether you are eating at an expensive restaurant or attending a black tie event. You do not want this style if you are walking a lot; unlike the stacked bootie, they offer less support and narrow heels. They are basically the stiletto of the boot world. However, you have many options, including open-toe varieties and extra-high heels.
- Riding boot: Since the fashion varieties have a zipper on the inside seam, these are not ideal for riding horses. The description is applied to any boot that hits at the knee or higher. They are offered with stack heels and high heels. You can wear them with leggings or skinny jeans. With extra waterproofing, you may even be able to walk in them on snow-covered days. Just be careful since many varieties have a slick sole.
- The standout: Bright colors are also popular for boots this fall. Going for red, lime green, and even orange will help your clothing ensemble stand out more. Since fall days are often gray, you can consider this a bit of cheer at a time when it is needed. While these are similar to the dressy bootie, they offer more utilitarian options. You can choose flat or stacked heels along with that ideal color.
- The peep toe: Related to the dressy bootie, these have open toes. They normally have high heels and the body is never higher than ankle length. Many designers do not consider them boots, but dress shoes with more coverage. If you are looking for dress shoes with a different look, but want to avoid the possible awkwardness of dressy booties, this could be your ideal option. You can find low stacked heels as well as higher varieties.
When considering boot stores in Basalt, CO, visit Midland Shoe. You will enjoy our extensive inventory!